[CWG-Stewardship] Responses to ICG Questions

David Conrad david.conrad at icann.org
Tue Oct 6 18:19:56 UTC 2015

Chuck,

Similarly, given my role at ICANN, I feel a bit awkward in these
discussions, however I will allow a bit of engineering pedantism to leak
out:

I'd suggest revising:

"Instead, their proposal is about how to logistically eliminate NTIA
approvals at the moment of transition, and not introduce any risk."

"Instead, their proposal is about how to implement and test the logistical
elimination of NTIA approvals at the moment of transition in order to
minimize risk."

Regards,
-drc

On 10/6/15, 9:41 AM, "cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org on behalf of Gomes,