[CWG-Stewardship] CWG IANA - Proposed Meeting 17:00 UTC Tuesday 12 Oct - CANCELLATION

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Oct 12 12:31:41 UTC 2015

Thanks Lise and Jonathan.  I don't think a meeting is needed for this but it seems to me that it would be very helpful for us to get updates between now and our meeting in Dublin regarding the following:

1.       IANA domain name and trademarks

2.       SLEs

In both cases my understanding was that work needs to be done but I haven't heard much about either in quite a while.

Chuck