[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Statistics

Guru Acharya gurcharya at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 18:55:28 UTC 2015

Hi Grace,

If possible, I request the secretariat to share country-wise statistics for
active participants on the CWG mailing list. By active participants, I mean
people who sent more than 10 mails to the mailing list during the entire
proposal development phase. Additionally, I request to secretariat to share
similar country-wise statistics for participants who physically attended at
least 1 F2F meeting.

I understand this may be time consuming but this data will be extremely
helpful for academic assessment of participation by the global
multistakeholder community in the CWG proposal development process.

If such calculations are outside the scope of the secretariats profile, I
would request you to extract the raw data from mailman and share it in an
excel/sql/etc file.

Thanks!
Guru