[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Statistics

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Tue Oct 13 14:32:25 UTC 2015

Hi all ‹

I¹m sorry for the delay in responding, but Avri seems to have addressed what
I was intending to post.

We do not have any more raw data other than what is publicly available.
There are a few parts that you could use to compile the information you
need:
many CWG-Stewardship mailing lists, so depending on which one you use, your
data sets will look different.
* Attendance logs: https://community.icann.org/x/SQUdAw. We only built an
Excel document for attendance on the full CWG-Stewardship meetings. The
other meetings all have attendance tracked, but you would need to go to each
meeting page if you wanted that data.
* Diversity stats: https://community.icann.org/x/3zbxAg. This page shows the
diversity of the CWG-Stewardship members and participants based on their
SOIs.
Hope this helps,
Grace