[CWG-Stewardship] SLE update - ICANN seeks to delay SLE Accountability reporting......

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Oct 13 18:40:33 UTC 2015

Let me answer my own question after reading Andrew's earlier message.  I believe he is suggesting that the revised SLEs be implemented after the transition.  My question then is this:  how can we be ensured that they will be implemented?  It seems to me that if the revised SLEs need to be implemented before the transition happens, that provides some leverage that will disappear after the transition occurs.

Chuck