[CWG-Stewardship] [SLE Team] SLE update - ICANN seeks to delay SLE Accountability reporting......

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 05:39:15 UTC 2015

Ah okay I guess I should have gone through the entire thread. David's
detailed response seem to clarify a lot.

That said, perhaps it will be good to establish a specific staff contact
for different issues just so everyone is in sync as I sense some
communication issues in David's mail.

Thanks

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.