[CWG-Stewardship] CWG Action Item Inventory

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Thu Oct 15 15:04:58 UTC 2015

FYI

Fra: Lise Fuhr [mailto:lise.fuhr at difo.dk]
Sendt: 15. oktober 2015 17:04
Til: Trang Nguyen (trang.nguyen at icann.org); Akram Atallah
(akram.atallah at icann.org); Lynn St.Amour (Lynn at Internet-Matters.org); Keith
Drazek (kdrazek at verisign.com); alissa at cooperw.in
Cc: Jonathan Robinson (jrobinson at afilias.info)
Emne: CWG Action Item Inventory

Dear All,

I have attached a draft of the inventory list from CWG IANA Stewardship. In
discussion with Jonathan we agreed that we want to discuss column F in the
schedule with the CWG IANA Stewardship. Therefore this part is to be decided
as soon as possible and we hope to be able to send you the inventory list
including Column F as soon as possible. The CWG IANA Stewardship is having a
F2F meeting on Wednesday October 21st , where implementation is an agenda
item.

If you have any questions or remarks, please don't hesitate to contact
Jonathan or me.

Best regards,

Lise