[CWG-Stewardship] Call for volunteers - IPR issue

Plamena Popova plam.popova at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 08:41:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

As Nicholas above I am also following the developments on IANA transition
for some time.
I would like to volunteer for this group having background in IP Law in
general and trademark protection in particular.

All the best,
Plamena

*Dr. Plamena Popova, *
*Assistant Professor, UniBIT*
*Bulgaria *
*Mobile : + 359 (0) 887 087 807 <%2B%20359%20%280%29%20887%20087%20807>*

*Linkedin: *Plamena Popova
<http://bg.linkedin.com/pub/plamena-popova/34/79a/b36>