[CWG-Stewardship] Fwd: [] ICG Completes its Work and Awaits Conclusion of CCWG on Enhancing ICANN Accountability

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Oct 30 11:46:56 UTC 2015

Hi,

Do you really think that siiting behind their shoulder saying "hurry up,
hurry up" is going to help?

And as far as I can tell you are involved as am I and many others.

I think that CCWG knows what its priorities are, to make sure that we
have a sufficient accountability system in place to replace the forcing
function of a NTIA Request for Bid for the IANA function will/would be.
That includes the CWG requests, but is not restricted to those requests.

The Numbers and Protocols people have long been eager to move ahead
without the Names community.  However, since they want to stay with
ICANN, I do not see where they are going without us.  Who knows, maybe
someday in the future they will even end up grateful for a more
accountable ICANN.

avri