[CWG-Stewardship] CWG comment to the ICG - SLE

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Fri Sep 11 13:42:36 UTC 2015

Dear Alissa and vice-chairs,

We understand that the ICG allows comments to be submitted to the end of
this week. We hereby have the pleasure of submitting the SLE-document as
decided on the CWG call Thursday, September 10th 2015 as part of our
comments to the ICG in order for the SLE to be formally included in the
final proposal.

As described in our proposal p.25, paragraph 137:

“The CWG-Stewardship also proposes a set of guiding principles that will
help define the expectation for the monitoring and reporting environment,
and guide the definition of the individual criteria used for reporting and
assessment of the naming-related portions of the IANA Functions. Work to
define the final SLEs will be on-going in order to be included with the
proposal submitted to the NTIA and will be run in parallel with the ICG
process to review the CWG-Stewardship proposal. The objective is to ensure
that the naming proposal is not delayed by work to define the SLEs and so to
optimize use of the time prior to the final submission of a proposal to the
NTIA.”

If you have any questions or comments please don’t hesitate to contact any
one of us.

Yours sincerely,

Lise Fuhr & Jonathan Robinson

IANA CWG Stewardship Co-chairs