[CWG-Stewardship] Legal work for CCWG Accountability on Board Proposals versus CCWG Proposals

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 14:43:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Jonathan, reading through the CWG dependency I was really wondering
whether it was appropriate for us to have required a veto on ICANN budget
instead of that of the PTI/IANA because I think they are 2 different things.

Perhaps our choice of words like approval/veto is a concern as well.

Regards

Sent from my Asus Zenfone2
Kindly excuse brevity and typos.

All,

You may find the attached to be useful background reading in relation to
the CWGs consideration of its dependencies on the CCWG work.

Thank-you.

Jonathan