[CWG-Stewardship] Legal work for CCWG Accountability on Board Proposals versus CCWG Proposals

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Sep 25 16:18:00 UTC 2015

I belive that we came to the requirement, the wording associated with it, and the method of implementation of that and that the chartering organisations agreed to it in our proposal.
If we try and go back on this now it opens up a whole can of worms that we in my opinion can’t go into unless its an absolute necessity.

-James