[CWG-Stewardship] Legal work for CCWG Accountability on Board Proposals versus CCWG Proposals

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:48:43 UTC 2015

H James,all

Well in the current CCWG proposal the idea of budget approval by the
community was not proposed; the board approves budget(ref para 383 of CCWG
draft2) but there is opportunity to engage the community in the budget
development process which is fine. Secondly, based on recent happenings, i
don't think it was necessary for the CWG-Stewardship to have had dependency
on community veto of "ICANN budget" to the extent that it doesn't affect
PTI/IANA/Separation(when required).

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!