[CWG-Stewardship] Brief update from CWG Co-Chairs

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Fri Apr 29 11:35:04 UTC 2016

All,

As you will have noted, we elected not to have a meeting this week on
Thursday 28 April.

There are regular meetings of the Implementation Oversight group taking
place and you will have seen the notes circulated by Yuko Green from the
meeting of April 27. Please do look over the implementation work as
reflected in the reports and discussions of the IOTF group.

One developing issue is that we will need to instruct Sidley to review and
comment on the formation documents of PTI i.e. Articles, Bylaws and the
Conflict of Interest policy. We will use the client committee to do so and
communicate with the CWG accordingly.

The next meeting of the CWG is scheduled for 2 weeks from 28 April i.e.
Thursday i.e. 12 March and at this stage, we expect to hold that meeting in
order to bring the CWG up to speed with implementation and to discuss any
relevant matters.

Thank-you for your ongoing attention to the implementation work.

Lise & Jonathan