[CWG-Stewardship] FW: Revised Community Agreement Draft: 08-05-2016

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:25:50 UTC 2016

Dear highly qualified top  expert
I disagree with you
The natter is not a personal or a specific Group issue
The case involve the entire community
We must convince the participants
Here we do not agree with a private club arrangement
I strongly maintain my comments
You said about your group!!!!
What Group you are talking about.
No one possess a particular group.
We must respect people and their comments
Pls be more kind and non aggressive
Tks
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone