[CWG-Stewardship] Comments on Comments

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:17:58 UTC 2016

Grec
Here is my reply
I am re-sending these responses to Kavouss's comments to the list with two
notes:

1.  The use of "unanimous" in the preamble was discussed. The reason for
this use is to make it clear that the RIRs must act unanimously as the
"numbers community" "party" to the agreement.  This is language the numbers
community feels comfortable with, and it apparently tracks language used in
the IANA numbers MoU (but I haven't checked). This verbiage may change as
other alternatives are considered, but the concept remains the same.

Comments
Read my comments in regard with the use of the term Unanimously.
If you want to introduce some thing more than of and in addition to
Collective , at the maximum use " and by consensus " instead of UNANIMOUSLY
2

liability," in which Kavouss commented that "joint cannot be associated
with several."  "Joint and several liability" is a fundamental legal
concept and well-understood term, at least under U.S. law.  Here is a
definition from the Cornell Legal Information Institute
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/joint_and_several_liability  (one of many
available on the web):

COMMENTS
Once again  jointly and severally are incompatible.
You refer to US Court are different at different cases and can change- Thus
There no single agreed opinion ,decision or order of a court in this regard
 which could be applied to all cases.MOREOVER, IT DEPENDS WHICH COURT (
DISTRICT PREMIER INSTANCE, Appeal , or Federal ONES )
Select another term instead of " severally"

I have had many other comments
I spent three hours of omy time of unday
I do expect that people do not insist on their wrong vision

please kindly reconsider the matter and accept two of my recent alternative
proposal plus my other proposal
Regards
Kavouss