[CWG-Stewardship] Comments on Comments

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 08:51:50 UTC 2016

Dear Chuke
Tks for yr message
No one , no natter member of what committee, is spokeman of GOD.
I do not agree with someone who repeatedly referred to a set of law of particular country or talking about  a decision. Opinion or verdict if a court while no one is aware of the background of the subject , circumstances in which the court examined the case and so on.
We know what we have to know.
We do not need teacher
By the way being member of many group does not provide any additional right to anyone to prevent others  to comment or to impose her or his views to others
He always refer to court practice?!!'n what court?
Tks again for your words
Kavousd

Sent from my iPhone