[CWG-Stewardship] IANA-WG-SLE-Approved

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Aug 9 20:23:17 UTC 2016

Great news Paul.  Thanks.

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org [mailto:cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Paul M Kane - CWG
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 3:55 PM
To: cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] IANA-WG-SLE-Approved

Dear all

I am delighted to advise that during our IANA Service Level Expectation call with IANA and ICANN staff present the post transition SLE was unanimously agreed.

A copy is attached for your reference and I propose to introduce this to the whole CWG group during our call on Thursday for ratification by the CWG.

I'd like to thank all members of the DTA, as well as Adam Smith (my staff), Kim Davies and Elise Gerich for their active participation in this group.

Warmest regards

Paul