[CWG-Stewardship] Joining Consensus

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 01:24:07 UTC 2016

All,

Since the prior email ends up with the correct result (three times), I will
hold my comments on any of the statements (and even the accusations) made
in the process of getting to that result.

I'm sure my response will be well understood by the participants in the CWG
without my needing to state it even once.

I appreciate the opportunity to move on, as we still have much to do.

Best Regards,

Greg