[CWG-Stewardship] [Iana-ipr] [contreraslegal at att.net: Final documents]

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Thu Aug 11 15:59:19 UTC 2016

All,

As an occasional member of this group, I wanted to voice my opinion that it is very important that these documents move forward to a public comment process today. We on the IETF Trust side have a similar situation in that we also need to be ready to send them forward for community review. Our meeting on that is about to start and I plan to do all I can to make that happen. (And that meeting is the only reason I am not joining your call, as our meetings run at the same time.)

I also wanted to say that I agree with the process as outlined by Jonathan and am personally happy with the latest document versions.

I also wanted to thank everyone who has been involved in the process, it has been quite intensive last few weeks. Thanks Greg for your hard work, the lawyers, Jonathan & Lise, and thank you Kavouss for joining the consensus and understanding how important this is. It is wonderful to see how everyone is working hard to do the right thing, as always. And getting it done!

Thanks,

Jari