[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Footnote to inclusion of ICANN as potential signatory on behalf of Names Community

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:35:21 UTC 2016

Grec
Can you tell me how an unclear  evidence convincing? You said that we
either need both or none
That is not sensible
A convincing argument or evidence must be CLEAR, VALID MEANINGFULL, LOGICAL
AND RELEVANT TO THE SUBJECT.
You take me as not understanding THE MEANING OF THE TEXT.
Once again I disagree with you totally.
Convicing evidence is the right word
I do not care about ICANN STAFF WHETHER HTHEY AGREE OR DISAGREE
Pls withdraw your TEXT.
Kavouss