[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Footnote to inclusion of ICANN as potential signatory on behalf of Names Community

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 21:35:51 UTC 2016

"...*ICANN** has indicated that it could serve as the counterparty to the
Community Agreement on behalf of the Names Community*..."

I did not stay all through the meeting so may have missed that part where
ICANN confirmed this, It's good to know.  FWIW, I believe Greg's text
accurately captures the current status.

Regards