[CWG-Stewardship] FW: Naming Function Agreement Review document

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 14:46:20 UTC 2016

Dear Elise,, Dear Beckie
I did make the same comments in different occasions that addition of such
qualifier is unacceptable
But someone whom I do not want to name, referred me in an INAPPROPRIATE
CONTEXT to the practice of some courts in one country to which I totally
disagrred but the co-chairs concerned  did not listen to me.
Now I am happy that you raised this issue to which I fully agree and
request its removal
Regards
Kavouss