[CWG-Stewardship] FW: Naming Function Agreement Review document

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Mon Aug 29 21:04:04 UTC 2016

If the concern is parallel construction or balance, I believe that ccTLDs
would be comfortable with referring to RFC 1591, as interpreted by the
FOI, and as applicable in accordance with its ³Status² statement.    Is
there some argument that Section 1.3 does not, in fact, clearly articulate
the applicability of the 2005 Principles?

J. Beckwith Burr
Neustar, Inc. / Deputy
General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington D.C. 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2932  Mobile: +1.202.352.6367 / neustar.biz
<http://www.neustar.biz>