[CWG-Stewardship] Documents for review by CWG - budget and separation power

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sat Jan 16 15:38:13 UTC 2016

Lise,

In the conclusions at the beginning of the 2nd reading document, the referenced page and paragraph numbers don't seem to be accurate.  As just one example, there is a reference to paragraph 22 on page 6; paragraph 22 is on page 7 and it is simply the title of a section.  This makes it much more difficult to correlate the conclusions to the redlined text in Annex 4.  It would help a lot of the page and paragraph references were accurate, especially since this is such a fast moving process.

Am I correct in assuming that the redlined changes made to Annex 4 show all the changes made to it based on the conclusions at the beginning?

I don't know if staff has the time to do it, but it would be really helpful to have a table that briefly shows the concerns of the CWG Stewardship for a given area mapped to the changes made after the second reading with references to the page and paragraph numbers where the changes were made.

In the meantime, I will try to go through all the redlined edits in Annex 4 and attempt to confirm that CWG Stewardship needs are met.

Chuck