[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] PTI Bylaws

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 10:19:45 UTC 2016

Thanks Jonathan but I have major problems with the new PTI Bylaws text

PTI is a service provider to the ccTLD Registry.  The new text of Annex C is now
empowering PTI to interpret local laws for cTLDs and risks destabalising
existing registrants of current ccTLD Registries.

The new language proposed for Annex C are not acceptable IMHO they risk the
stable operation of ccTLD Registries and their ability to robustly serve their
customers.

This is a major change from the CWG proposal

Best

Paul