[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [client com] Redlines of Proposed PTI Governance Documents

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Jul 18 20:25:30 UTC 2016

For your information – forwarding on behalf of the Chairs. The documents were sent to the Client Committee on Friday 15 July.

From: <cwg-client-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Samantha Eisner <Samantha.Eisner at icann.org>
Date: Friday, July 15, 2016 at 8:28 PM
To: Sharon Flanagan <sflanagan at sidley.com>, Holly Gregory <holly.gregory at sidley.com>
Cc: Client Committee <cwg-client at icann.org>, John Jeffrey <john.jeffrey at icann.org>
Subject: [client com] Redlines of Proposed PTI Governance Documents

Hi Sharon and Holly,

Please find redlines of the proposed PTI Board Code of Conduct, Conflict of Interest Policy and the Expected Standards of Behavior, which are based upon the governance documents within ICANN, that NTIA requested by included within PTI.  These documents are  already in place within ICANN and are not subject to full review as ICANN governance documents at this time.  Accordingly, these are provided to facilitate your review for consistency with the CWG Proposal.  We are not requesting your review of the underlying documents, but only regarding their conformance to PTI.

If you have questions regarding the above please contact me.

—

Samantha Eisner

Associate General Counsel, ICANN

12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300