[CWG-Stewardship] Agenda for CWG-IANA call #84 (21 July @ 06:00 UTC)

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Wed Jul 20 21:08:43 UTC 2016

Dear members of the CWG,

Attached, please find the updated calendar for the CWG activities.

For our next CWG-Stewardship call at 06:00 UCT on 21 July, you should have received the updated meeting invitation. The meeting will be one hour long instead of 2 based on the meeting agenda. Please see below the proposed agenda for the call:

Proposed Agenda:

1.       Status Update (Chairs)

2.       Implementation Update (Staff)

3.       Key Issues (with Sidley)

*         PTI Articles of Incorporation

*         PTI Governance Documents

o   Conflict of Interest Policy

o   Board Code of Conduct

o   Expected Standard of Behavior

*         PTI Bylaws (including Annex C)

*         Naming Functions Agreement

*         Services Agreement (headers now available)

*         IANA IPR

4.       Client Committee

5.       AOB

To aid our discussion for our call, please find below the action items from our last meeting on 19 July:

*         In Progress (Sidley): Sidley to draft public comment submission having used this table as a tool for discussion of the issues on Articles and Bylaws.

*         Action (Chairs): CWG to submit Sidley's comments on PTI Articles and Bylaws as part of the CWG's public comment submission (see table provided by Sidley for further detail).

*         In Progress (Sidley & ICANN Legal): Provide language on PTI purpose to be coordinated in Articles and Bylaws.

*         In Progress (ICANN): ICANN to provide some slides or documentation on process for public comment proceedings and next steps in finalization of documents.

*         Complete (Yuko): recirculate Annex C table to the CWG-IANA.

Links to documents and open public comment periods:

*         PTI Articles of Incorporation: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/draft-pti-articles-incorporation-2016-07-01-en

*         PTI Governance Documents: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/pti-governance-documents-2016-07-08-en

*         PTI Bylaws: https://www.icann.org/public-comments/draft-pti-bylaws-2016-07-12-en

*         Annex C table: https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/49351404/Change-Pro%20Redline%20-%20CWG%20Final%20Proposal%20Sections%207%20and%208%20Annex%20C-2149503....pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1469042845000&api=v2

Regards,

Yuko Green
Strategic Programs Manager
Global Domains Division