[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Principal Terms of IANA Intellectual Property Agreements

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Thu Jun 2 13:33:18 UTC 2016

Dear CWG,

The Client Committee has received the attached documents from Sidley as a preliminary advice in relation to the IANA IPR. We are going to briefly discuss the document on the CWG meeting today and Sidley will be attending the call. This document has been sent to the two other communities,  numbering and protocol, for their information today. We still need to discuss the feedback from their advisors.

Best regards,
Jonathan and Lise