[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Principal Terms of IANA Intellectual Property Agreements

Andrew Sullivan ajs at anvilwalrusden.com
Fri Jun 3 16:38:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 05:36:58PM +0200, Christopher Wilkinson wrote:
> I pointed out some time ago that the IETF Trust's stock-in-trade was not copyrights, trademarks and domain names

What do you think its stock in trade is?  Holding copyrights,
trademarks, and domain names is what it does.

> Meanwhile, all of Sidley's legal flummery that Andrew Sullivan takes exception to, could be covered by an exchange of letters or an MoU. At least pro tem.

I don't take exception to any of what they said.  I was simply trying
to explain what I understood to be the state of affairs, and I thought
it was important to get that out for people to consider, since we
don't have a heck of a lot of time.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at anvilwalrusden.com