[CWG-Stewardship] PCST - Draft Cost Analysis for the IANA Transition Stewardship and Accountability Work

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Tue Jun 7 06:46:56 UTC 2016

Dear CWG,

Please find attached the draft report on historical costs and the forecast for the remainder of FY16 prepared by the PCST team for the  IANA Transition Stewardship and Accountability. Please be aware that this is a draft and the CWG and CCWG Co-chairs have sent our common comments to the PCST team – see attached email.

We have been told that once this draft is approved it will be circulated to the SO and AC leadership. Then the next task for PCST is to prepare cost estimates for FY17 for the  IANA Transition Stewardship and Accountability Work.

The CWG Co-chairs have written to PCST in order to underline that while we believe it is very efficient that Sidley works directly with ICANN legal this makes it impossible for the Co-chairs to make an estimate of the future cost. Therefore the estimate in relation to PTI formation documents and the ICANN/PTI agreement should be referred to ICANN legal to provide.

Best regards,
Jonathan and Lise