[CWG-Stewardship] PTI Staffing, Secondment & Related Issues

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Wed Jun 15 17:54:17 UTC 2016

All,

A brief note on this issue as a reminder to all of us.

As we discuss key issues around PTI staffing, in particular dealing with the
issue of potential secondment of staff from ICANN to PTI, we need to be
mindful of the fact that IANA has existing and valued staff whom we fully
expect to work for PTI in future.

Therefore, we need to be appropriately sensitive to the fact that we are
discussing key aspects of their potential future work in a public and
transparent way.

Thank-you,

Lise & Jonathan

CWG Co-Chairs