[CWG-Stewardship] FW: [IOTF] Rationale for PTI Staffing Recommendations

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Fri Jun 17 14:05:18 UTC 2016

In my opinion, this is the kind of discussion that is needed.  I sincerely wish we could have had it a couple months ago but it is what it is.  I am looking forward to how staff responds to the issues that have been raised and encourage all of us to work collaboratively to address the issues and facilitate a timely and smooth transition.

Chuck