[CWG-Stewardship] IANA Transition Implementation Planning Status Update session

Yuko Green yuko.green at icann.org
Mon Jun 27 21:47:28 UTC 2016

Dear members of the CWG,

As you may know, Implementation Oversight Task Force (IOTF) and ICANN have
been working together closely since ICANN 55, Marrakech, on the IANA
transition implementation planning. We wanted to provide a status update to
the community in Helsinki what work has been done for the last 3 months, and
what lies ahead of us.

Please join us at the Veranda 1 room from 12:30pm to 1:30pm EEST this
Thursday for a quick status update. Please note, the majority of the session
will be dedicated to Q&A so the CWG chairs, the IOTF members, and ICANN
implementation team could address any feedback or questions community may
have.

I have sent out the meeting invitation to the whole CWG mail list. For your
record, here is the meeting information again: