[CWG-Stewardship] Post Transition new groups

Lise Fuhr Fuhr at etno.eu
Tue Mar 8 11:59:12 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Attached is the table of groups that will need to be established after the transition. Since this is going to be discussed in the ccNSO tomorrow, Jonathan and I would like to forward it to the CWG for information. It is important to notice that this is a draft made by staff and we will discuss it at a call in the CWG.

If you have any first comments or changes to the table please send these to the list but you will also have the chance to discuss it at a CWG call.

Best,
Lise