[CWG-Stewardship] A Progress Update: Ensuring the Security, Stability and Resiliency of Root Zone Maintenance

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:59:38 UTC 2016

Thanks for sharing this Grace. A general observation is that It seem ICANN
will now have a financial obligation to the maintainer post-transition.
Considering that the maintainer role has been performed at "no cost", I
wonder whether this is not a major change post transition. I also wonder
why ICANN as an organisation is not considering assuming the role since
there is now a financial commitment anyway.

Regards

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos