[CWG-Stewardship] RZERC Charter for CWG review

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue May 3 21:43:14 UTC 2016

Thanks Lise.  After reaching out to the RySG I received the following suggestion that I think is very good for the 'Voting and Quorum' section.  Revise it to read:

"Decisions and actions of the Committee shall be taken by consensus. Such consensus shall be documented and may be determined via Internet-based discussions without the need for a meeting."

Chuck