[CWG-Stewardship] [CCWG-ACCT] TR: [bylaws-coord] For Review - Summary and Analysis of Public Comment and proposed revised ICANN Bylaws

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri May 27 19:01:50 UTC 2016

Very very well said, as someone who only got involved in all this quagmire that is ICANN as a result of the IANA transition, and had no experience in internet governance before that, I have to say it has been an amazing experience and is something I am immensely proud to have been involved in and played a part of. It really is something amazing and we all should be very happy today.

James