[CWG-Stewardship] Special Thanks to our Co-Chairs

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 09:25:43 UTC 2016

Dear All,

There would certainly Hero in the entire process OF TRANSITION . at the top
of that List we should refer to Lise and  Jonathan.

They have had the most complex and extreme delicate issues to address.

They have put on record a golden mark of Competence, Tirelessness,
Patience, Discipline, Top Degree of flexibility, high level of negotiating
skill and a good leaders .

Imagine how much efforts they devoted during the last three months ,in
addition of those invested from the very beginning till March 10 2016 in
which the ICG

Report was sent to NTIA, preparing input documents ,discussing that at
various levels and never ever slowdown the pedal until all agreements were
fully, diligently and appropriately finalized.
They deserve a full recognition of the entire multistakeholder community
for the fantastic and invaluable job that they have done. It will be
recorded as a masterpiece of the work in the ICANN Process.
Thank you Lise
Thank you Jonathan
Thank you all who have efficiently and tirelessly contributed
Well done
Kavouss