[CWG-Stewardship] The work of CWG Stewardship has come to an end

Steve Crocker steve.crocker at board.icann.org
Sun Oct 2 21:42:05 UTC 2016

Lise and Jonathan,

Let me echo your words of thanks to the entire CWG and add appreciation for your tireless work as co-chairs.

As we have said before, the Board is fully committed to the revised model.  The bylaws implementing the model were passed some months ago and automatically went into effect yesterday.

The Board is committed to the spirit as well as the letter of the new bylaws.  An ongoing consideration in all of our deliberations is how to make our processes more transparent and clear in concert with improving our effectiveness and efficiency.

Again, thanks for your leadership and congratulations to all of us for reaching this significant milestone.

Steve Crocker
Chair, ICANN Board of Directors

Sent from my iPhone