[CWG-Stewardship] Closing the mailing lists

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:43:50 UTC 2016

Thanks for the info

Sent from my LG G4
Kindly excuse brevity and typos

On 24 Oct 2016 22:33, "Yuko Green" <yuko.green at icann.org> wrote:

> The main CWG-Stewardship mail list will be kept active for now but will
be closed after ICANN 57.

SO: I have no significant issue with closing down this group but is this
because everything related to names proposal is done OR will be done with
by ICANN 57?; Is the PTI for instance up and running as I thought this
group expanded her mandate to cover overall implementation of names related
part of the ICG proposal.

Cheers