[CWG-Stewardship] Possible Definitions/Compositions of the "Names Community"

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:59:30 UTC 2016

Dear  Mr. Robinson
We can not established a legal entity through CWG .
If the issue of chartering organisations was simplified some times ago as
you have mentioned that was not aimed to establish " Names Community"
through CWG which established by Chartering organizations
That does not work
We are facing a legal issue and must process it legally and not by CUT and
Paste
Regards
Arasteh