[CWG-Stewardship] CCG Reps for names community

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 17:28:53 UTC 2016

Dear Jonathan,

I do not see any valid justification for what Sidley said.

Why there should be, in addition of two co-chairs the third person and why
from IPC

The co-chairs are from ccNSO   and GNSO

Why not the third person, if really necessary should not be from other
SO/AC

GNSO IS ALREADY REPRESENTED.

What is the role of Sidley supporting IPC?

I am not convinced with these behind the scene agreement

Kavouss