[CWG-Stewardship] CCG Representatives - Call for Nominations

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Wed Sep 21 14:48:36 UTC 2016

Has council ben informed of this, I don’t remember seeing on an agenda.

_james

From: <cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org>> on behalf of Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson at afilias.info<mailto:jrobinson at afilias.info>>
Date: Wednesday 21 September 2016 at 15:43
To: "cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>" <cwg-stewardship at icann.org<mailto:cwg-stewardship at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] CCG Representatives - Call for Nominations

All,

We now have the nomination via Lise Fuhr of Maarten Simon.

It will be very good if we can get at an additional nomination derived from the gTLD communities.

We are, of course, not limited to only one more nomination but one would certainly be useful.

Please do give thought to who may be able to help here.

Thank-you,

Jonathan