[CWG-Stewardship] CCG Representatives - Call for Nominations

Christopher Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Sep 21 16:09:11 UTC 2016

Dear Jonathan:

Further to your message, I would be prepared to serve as a Representative to the CCG.

I provide below the information requested. I have been closely associated with both gNSO and ccNSO policies for the past 20 years.
I remain, currently, independent of any specific affiliation.

Regards

Christopher

On 16 Sep 2016, at 18:53, Jonathan Robinson <jrobinson at afilias.info> wrote:

> -        Name:	Christopher Wilkinson

> -        Affiliation to ccTLD OR gTLD community

		ccTLD community:	Responsible for initiating the .eu Registry proposal; now one of the more successful new TLDs. Served one term as EURid Board member.

		gTLD community:	member of the original Policy Oversight Committee of the IAHC. Followed closely the development of gTLD policy during the intervening period.

> -        Specific intellectual property experience (Yes or no)

		Yes.