[Discussion-igo-rc] Draft Problem Statement: Suggested edits from IGOs and Red Cross

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Thu Feb 2 04:37:54 UTC 2017

Thank you very much, Tom – we will upload these documents to the Discussion Group wiki space shortly.

Cheers
Mary

From: <discussion-igo-rc-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Tom Dale <tom at acig.com.au>
Date: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 at 18:34
To: "Discussion-igo-rc at icann.org" <Discussion-igo-rc at icann.org>
Subject: [Discussion-igo-rc] Draft Problem Statement: Suggested edits from IGOs and Red Cross

Dear all

Please find attached:

  *   Suggested edits from IGOs and the United States for the IGO Problem Statement
  *   Suggested edits from International Committee of the Red Cross and the United States for the Red Cross Problem Statement
  *   A summary of GAC advice on Red Cross Red Crescent acronyms and names protections (prepared by International Committee of the Red Cross)..

Regards

Tom Dale
ACIG GAC Secretariat

ACIG - Australian Continuous Improvement Group
evaluate :: improve :: innovate

Cell:       + 61 418 207 376
tom at acig.com.au
www.acig.com.au[acig.com.au]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.acig.com.au_&d=DwMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DJ69mAe-idEhpAMF1nu2x6c2w3xl7xb5cjS_7sB4h6Y&m=ENOBCa-K-C1Znz6iUwBvkPvGI0U7BMlbO84pDcgIcXM&s=W_o0MSkOiySZD1U9ncz1wug60qIzmPppsdrnUrRKgGw&e=>

ACIG is an independent consulting firm engaged to provide secretariat support to ICANN's Governmental Advisory Committee.