[Discussion-igo-rc] [Ext] GNSO/GAC/Board discussions in Copenhagen

Melissa King melissa.king at icann.org
Sat Feb 25 05:35:27 UTC 2017

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out to me. Bruce also just emailed me on this, as you likely saw! I responded to that while this email was on its way to me.

Please see attached my response to that email.

I am copying Mary once again, and this time also Tanzanica so we can get this sorted as soon as possible.

Mary booked the room for these sessions, working with Tanzanica. I was involved in the discussion and made the request to do one of them early so it would work with everyone’s schedule – and I then also offered to/suggested we make breakfast available to the approx. 15 formal participants from the GNSO, GAC and Board, given the early meeting start. I did make clear the breakfast could really only be made available to the formal participants – we can’t make that part “open to all” who show up, but that has nothing to do with the session itself, which will be in a totally different area than where breakfast will be served.

I’m not the one “in charge” of the room or listing for this, so will defer to Mary and Tanzanica. As far as I recall, Mary had said they would be open.

I hope this helps. You have a great weekend, too!

All the best,
Melissa