[Discussion-igo-rc] Scheduling for ICANN58

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Jan 17 22:32:29 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Bruce has asked staff supporting the Board, GAC and GNSO to see if room can be made in the ICANN58 schedule for up to two separate 2-hour session blocks during the ICANN Copenhagen meeting, if the facilitated discussions are to go forward.

Following some internal consultation and based on the current block schedule for ICANN58 as well as the preliminary Board, GAC and GNSO schedules, it looks as though the two best available times at this stage for any such discussions are as follows:

·         Saturday 11 March: 7.30 – 9.30 a.m. local time

·         Sunday 12 March:  18.30 – 20.30 p.m. local time

Although we understand that community deliberations are continuing in relation to the proposed dialogue, its format, scope and objectives, we thought it best to circulate these two potential slots as soon as possible, to aid in your and your groups’ planning for ICANN58. Staff will continue to work with Bruce and the ICANN Meetings Team to confirm additional details, such as logistics, transport and catering for the sessions, if they are held as noted.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director