[Discussion-igo-rc] Links to the IGO-Red Cross discussion group regarding the proposed facilitated GAC-GNSO dialogue

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Fri Jan 27 00:29:42 UTC 2017

Hello Thomas,

>> who has the right to access this wiki space?
- the members of the facilitation group?
- the GNSO (Council)?
- the GAC?

My understanding is that right now the Wiki is basically a repository for staff to post the various drafts of briefing documents for Copenhagen.

It is intended for the public to be able to read the documents and see a copy of the archived mailing list of this discussion group.    I believe that the public can also post comments on the wiki if they wish.

The aim of the wiki is to meet  the  transparency objectives of this group.

The main method for commenting on the briefing documents should be via this mailing list – and you are welcome to request other GAC members be added to this list if you wish.

If there is any document that you wish posted to the wiki , just ask Mary Wong via this mailing list and it can be posted.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin