[Discussion-igo-rc] [Ext] RE: Discussion Sessions in Copenhagen

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Mar 1 23:43:15 UTC 2017

Thanks, Mary.  Sorry our messages crossed.

J.

From: Mary Wong <mary.wong at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 17:39
To: "James M. Bladel" <jbladel at godaddy.com>, Melissa King <melissa.king at icann.org>, "bruce.tonkin at melbourneit.com.au" <bruce.tonkin at melbourneit.com.au>, "discussion-igo-rc at icann.org" <discussion-igo-rc at icann.org>, "Tanzanica S. King" <tanzanica.king at icann.org>
Subject: Re: [Discussion-igo-rc] [Ext] RE: Discussion Sessions in Copenhagen

Hi James – Session 2 (Sunday 18.30 – 20.30) has been put on the schedule as an open session. For the Saturday session, we’re still sorting out a few things internally because of the logistics around getting to the venue early, a very early breakfast for the participants, and the overall rule about not starting before 08.30 a.m.

We’re consulting with Bruce and others and hope to have everything confirmed by tomorrow. There will be a session for sure, though.

Cheers
Mary